Welcome to my Official Blog

Hello and welcome to my official blog. Here you will get latest updates related to my life, and trending technologies I'm working on, and a lot more.

Who I am?
I'm Kartik Gambhir, and I'm an Entrepreneur, Blogger, a Digital Marketing Expert, Web Designer, App Developer.

I'm passionate about trending technologies and love to research and work on them.
Currently, I am working on the following technologies

1. Blockchain
2. Artificial Intelligence
3. Cloud Computing
4. Internet of Things or IoT
5. Big Data

Along with this, I have some apps published on Google Play which you can see from here

Recently, I have launched my own URL shortening service like Bitly or Rebrandly, about which I will discuss in my next blog post.

On this blog, I will share about upcoming products or services, my experiences, and some interesting facts and information you should know about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing my own URL shortener